Below is a list of commonly asked questions. If you have any further questions, please contact the school.
What are Upwey South Primary School's Values?
Our Values are Respect, Responsibility and Resilience
How many students are there at Upwey South Primary School?
We have 248 students enrolled at our school.
How many classes are there at Upwey South Primary School?
There are 11 classes of students.
- 2 Foundation (Prep) classes
- 1 Year One class
- 1 Year One/Two class
- 1 Year Two class
- 3 Year Three/Four classes
- 3 Year Five/Six classes
What specialist classes do you offer?
Weekly, each student attends:
- 60 minutes of Visual Arts
- 60 minutes of Performing Arts
- 60 minutes of Health/ Physical Education
Fortnightly, each student attends:
- 40 minutes of LOTE (Japanese)
Do you have Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)?
Who should I contact to arrange a tour of the school?
Please contact our admin staff on 97570200